PREORDER figma Rikka Shiina: Summer Uniform ver.
You have to option to pay in full via Paypal Express Checkout or pay the minimum downpayment via bank deposit and cash transactions.
From TOMYTEC's 'Little Armory' 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - the elite tactical girl's school member, Rikka Shiina!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
- A plastic model runner kit for a Special Forces Submachine Gun is included. Parts are included for both a version of the gun with stock extended and a version with the stock retracted. The model is limited to the figma release and features a different color from its "Little Armory" series counterpart. It includes a dot sight and suppressor as optional parts to attach to the weapon.
- She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a battle expression and a closed eyes expression. Shooting glasses are attached to her front hair parts.
- She comes with a handgun with mounted light that can be holstered, a transceiver, a stun grenade and a water bottle.
- The background sheet of the product comes with a barricade that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Rikka Shiina? -
Rikka Shiina is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. She plays a part in the defense of the region as one of the students at the Jyoushuu Girls Academy.
Little Armory Official Site: http://www.littlearmory.jp/
Deadline: 4/9/2019 or until slots are full
Arriving October 2019